Saturday, December 02, 2006

me... me??? me!!!!!!


Last week on sunday. I didn't feel too good, toothache, headache, heartache, bla bla bla, so a very pecious friend set me an assignment for this week. He told me to ask my friends and loved ones to describe me in one word.

Here are the results. No one came up with the same word twice. So am i divers or not?

Oh and, he was right, it put a gigantic smile on my face ;)


relaxed, Vital (to my questionable sanity)!Important.Beloved.Missed.Real (as in not imagined). special, daughter (guess who that was by), flamboyant (no need to translate that do I), chaotic, perverse (with a huge grin), bonvivant, sweet, spontaneous, Assured...meaning you know who you are and don't compromise yourself. The thing with the assured thing is that people can feel your confidence and self-love the second you walk into the room and it makes everyone else want to know you and talk to you. AND that's why I love you. (sorry, couldn't resist to add the whole commentary of my dearest fiancee), HOPELESSHOPE, FAN(t)A(s)TIC, wyrd ( otherwordly, different, standig out, kindred but not the strange meaning) but my favourite of all words is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Love you all, and friends or loved ones who didn't find the time nor inspiration to answer my quest, just add it under comments.



3 comments:

lamazone said...

shagadelic!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

stranded