Friday, October 06, 2006

apt


I haven't been feeling too good this week. Was off sick, have an infection on my vocalcords, i couldn't say 'peep' anymore, have had a sinusitis and a bronchitis (sorry don't know what those are in English, but i guess you can figure it out). I even retreated to my mummies house, just because i couldn't take care of myself. I slept during the whole week, had a lot of grogs (mmmm, i actually felt like a true pirate) and a lot of care and love from my granny ;o) . I'm feeling better now, but not quite super yet.

Where have the days gone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw a wolf today pixie, he came real close too. told him to sod off and to leave the rabbits alone.

josie said...

otherwise you can ask the pixie-army to give you a hand. I told them to be nice to you. Seen any pink pixies with green dots yet?

Oh, i've been chatting to your sis, she misses you and wants you to come back. I've told her that you will eventually be back, hopefully by her birthday.