Saturday, June 24, 2006

witchcraft

I always have known it, deep inside, but now it's confirmed. I always liked the mysterious, dark things in live. I always enjoy t'mhe rituals of celebrating the longest and shortest day. I love scotland and ireland for all their weird occult stuff they have. Always have loved the magic of witches, pixies, elves and so on... My chatname is josie, witchgirl. But i never dreamed that i'd have the power, the talent to become a real white witch.
I went to a fortuneteller (who's a white witch) and she immediately felt a vibe. She laid the cards who told my future, and the cards told that i have 'occult' powers and that there's more inside of me than i can possibly think of. Apparently i have a talent to become a witch. (she also told me that i'm a very sensitive, sweet and loving person - but that's another story).

So, from september onwards, i'll start 'witch-college'. unfortunately, it's not like harry potter, i will not go there with the train that leaves from track 9 and 3/4 but it's one evening in the week. Damn ... ;o)
.
I'm very curious, and i feel like some things are falling into place. Afterall, i've always felt weird, and i've always loved cats ;o)

Don't worry, it will take me more than 7 years to become a proper witch, more than 10 to be a very good witch ;o) and i will pratice 'wicca', so i will use my 'powers' to make the world a better place. (or at least, i hope)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work girl ! Hope you acieve the one goal in live you really want. Hope for you that you pass to become a real wicca soon. And as you said... Sometimes you seem a bit wierd... :o) Just jok'n...

LuckyWanderBoy said...

Tolkien wrote:

Not all who wander are lost.